End of day 20 , still paceing the floor

gabrielle1976

Crowing
10 Years
Feb 21, 2009
Columbia river gorge
8 Silkie eggs made it to day 18 , I took out the turner and aded some sponges , Its worse then the first time I hatched
barnie.gif
he.gif
th.gif
barnie.gif
I have wanted silkies forever and its been quite a journy to get them and get them to this point, I need all the good vibes , best wishes and prayrs I can get please I just want 2 hens thats all I will be happy with 2 hens ...... I will be happey if all 8 hatch roosters if they make it but all I really want is 2 hens .......
barnie.gif

Anyone else waiting with there hair between there fingers faces pressed to the viewing windo
hide.gif

Last edited:
Girl you are a peep-a-holic! I wish you luck with your silkies, I got 2 silkies and one showgirl from my batch of 6 eggs and I couldn't be happier!!

Yeah I like hatching but these will be my last hatching of chicken eggs forawhile , I got all the buttons I need and I think I need another batch of cortunix then if these guys hatch I will have all the ones I can have for now .
big_smile.png
. I have been hatching and then giveng away the chicks but I want to focus on my own little flock making it to adult hood and layer status .
COME ON LITTLE SILKIES YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO HATCH OUT SOME GIRLNESS.
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Just finishing up my best hatch ever, so I will send my good vibes to you!
fl.gif

Out of 16 on day 18 I hatched out 12 so far and there's at least one more peeping in the bator!
wee.gif

All blrw and I too, just want a couple of hens, light and dark blue if the gender/color gods are listening!

My dd and I "chicken flipped" and came up with 7 girls and 5 boys!
ya.gif

jumpy.gif

Sending successful hatching vibes your way!
fl.gif

We're just starting to wrap up our hatch (day 21 ends today at 5pm) with 9 of 15 bbs orps out so far. Think the temp might have been a bit low, but we'll see!

Hang in there!!

gratz on your hatch to , my temps were low for the first week I didnt know as the therm was screwy but now I have it at 99-100 forced air instead of 97-98 I am hopeing as it was in teh first week it wont put them more then a day behind
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom