ENDED!!!! VOTE poor girl is having dad take her .. UPDATE!!!!! THANKS

I'd be mortified if someone posted such personal stuff about me on the internet. So now instead of her just being entered in a contest she'd love to win she has someone telling people online that she's the poor girl. Yikes.

Quote:
I didn't read the OP title as she is poor as in lacking money, I took it as she is poor in as it was too bad her dad was going to take her senior pictures. When I was in HS and didn't get professional pictures done, it was because I thought it was a racket to pay that much for photos. I think the OP is trying to be helpful, not hurtful. BTW-The economy the way it is now, I'm sure many people are hesitant to spend money on things that aren't necessary.

Now, everyone go vote for her!
smile.png

Quote:
I didn't read the OP title as she is poor as in lacking money, I took it as she is poor in as it was too bad her dad was going to take her senior pictures. When I was in HS and didn't get professional pictures done, it was because I thought it was a racket to pay that much for photos. I think the OP is trying to be helpful, not hurtful. BTW-The economy the way it is now, I'm sure many people are hesitant to spend money on things that aren't necessary.

Now, everyone go vote for her!
smile.png

I couldn't put it better myself.. Poor as into felt bad for Rebecca because her dad might take her senior pics of her in the kitchen..

Keep voting EVERYONE, so far she is in the lead but not by much.... tonight @ MIDNIGHT is when she is going to stop counting and choose the winner....

Back
Top Bottom