Ended Contest #3 Your Poultry in the Snow - 2014 Easter Hatch-a-long.

Thx! That's actually the goat barn, but the poultry like to hang out there too.
wink.png
They have a mini version of the barn for a coop off to the right of that pic.
My goats will not being seeing that barn picture, it's very nice.

Last edited:
Here is my Japanese Bantam rooster Cadbury in his first snow....he stood like a serama because of the cold! hahah

this is my first entry. I have another picture to enter later as well.

Gosh, maybe I should wait a couple days, apparently it's going to snow again. LOL

Here are my two entries:

and here is a bonus pic - blurred, not an entry, but just for sharing/commiserating on the long snowy snowy winter this year:

"Wait, wait, you're not cleared for takeoff-- Someone get a plow on Runway 26!"

Gosh, maybe I should wait a couple days, apparently it's going to snow again. LOL

Here are my two entries:

and here is a bonus pic - blurred, not an entry, but just for sharing/commiserating on the long snowy snowy winter this year:

"Wait, wait, you're not cleared for takeoff-- Someone get a plow on Runway 26!"
Love these! This is exactly what mine do if they want to get to a clear spot real quick. Love that first photo! What a beautiful hen! Very sweet face. :)

Here's one of my Icelandic hens doing her daily thing. Of course she would pick a spot somewhere out in the snow and away from the coop.

Forecast for Today

Updated: Mar 11, 6:25am CDT

Today
Tonight

Next 6 Hours:

Mostly cloudy with temperatures rising towards the mid 40s. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Hourly Details
Today:

Cloudy this morning. A few showers developing during the afternoon. High 46F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tonight:

Windy with rain and snow showers this evening turning to snow overnight. Low near 25F. Winds NNE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of precip 80%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.

Looks like I will get another chance for a picture..............
barnie.gif

Forecast for Today

Updated: Mar 11, 6:25am CDT

Today
Tonight

Next 6 Hours:

Mostly cloudy with temperatures rising towards the mid 40s. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Hourly Details
Today:

Cloudy this morning. A few showers developing during the afternoon. High 46F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tonight:

Windy with rain and snow showers this evening turning to snow overnight. Low near 25F. Winds NNE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of precip 80%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.

Looks like I will get another chance for a picture..............
barnie.gif

Oh, I pray I don't see any more local forecast's like that. We've gotten blasted by every d@%n storm to hit the East Coast. I am completely done!

Back
Top Bottom