Flarry Eye Greys
d'Anvers
dutch bantams
seramas
brahmas
wyandottes
welsummers
@JadeFarms Cuckoo Ameraucanas 😉
Silkied bantam cochins (shhhhh, don't tell Overo Mare)
russian orloffs
marans
Araucanas

appenzeller Spitzhauben
and faverolles.

And the list goes on and on, but I condensed it so I don't break the thread. 😅
OMG! I will certainly make (well sort of...) Silkied bantam cochins and silkied seramas. They look awesome!

When I get everything done like I want it, and water and electric properly ran out to the coops, and a proper Bachelor coop and run set up. I want to get some japaneses and spanish bantam game hen and roos. and finally get into the seramas those tiny delicate looking birds are just soo neat. I want more different colors of full size Cochins and yeah my list is huge. Oh, what are the ones that are all black want some of those too and the dark dark egg layers copper marans and the others I dis remember. Yesterday I was on my phone and can't type well on it today I"m on the laptop I could end up with a book. I also want to add on to the littles coop and make me a shop so I can interact with my flock and still get stuff done for a change. And I want everything already listed by everyone else and everything to be listed following this post LOL

When I get everything done like I want it, and water and electric properly ran out to the coops, and a proper Bachelor coop and run set up. I want to get some japaneses and spanish bantam game hen and roos. and finally get into the seramas those tiny delicate looking birds are just soo neat. I want more different colors of full size Cochins and yeah my list is huge. Oh, what are the ones that are all black want some of those too and the dark dark egg layers copper marans and the others I dis remember. Yesterday I was on my phone and can't type well on it today I"m on the laptop I could end up with a book. I also want to add on to the littles coop and make me a shop so I can interact with my flock and still get stuff done for a change. And I want everything already listed by everyone else and everything to be listed following this post LOL
You'll like the wfb Spanish bantams. I've had a trio for about 8 years and whilentheyre getting on in age, they still are champs through every forsaken winter here

Adding Welsummer & Delaware to my list! Plus more Easter Eggers although I have some already! (I love that they all look different & you don’t know what color they’re going to lay!)

Noone puts me in his list. It's an injustice!
IMG_20210914_172210.jpg

Back
Top Bottom