English Chick!! Queen of the Castle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
woot.gif
Here ya go (_)

Quote:
Well I guess I have lived Buff!!! I have broken my pinky! Stupid horse that was supposed to be broke for a 10 year old to ride! OMG I wanna meet that 10 year old! She was not broke at all, I knew it the minute I put the saddle......let me rephrase that....... the minute i TRIED to put the saddle blanket and saddle on her.

NOPE, just a non-broke brood mare.... a right purty one, but a brood mare none the less. SOLD her just as quick!
smack.gif

I actually broke a finger once, falling out of BED!!! Come to think of it, I broke a wrist that way, too. But I don't remember that as well...........
idunno.gif

I fell down the stais once and it took me a year to recover!!!! byt then Ranchie you wern't there to look after me.......

Quote:
I actually broke a finger once, falling out of BED!!! Come to think of it, I broke a wrist that way, too. But I don't remember that as well...........
idunno.gif

I fell down the stais once and it took me a year to recover!!!! byt then Ranchie you wern't there to look after me.......

Shoot, I probably would have caused more harm than good!
gig.gif

Quote:
woot.gif
Here ya go (_)

Thank you Highlander.....and what happening..a new thread?

Err, about 10 new threads thanks to Chic!!!!

Quote:
We had just about given you up for lost!! Did you see the part where I broke a nail trying to find you?
hit.gif

I sure did "golden girl"...thank you...sorry about your nail...want an acrylic one to keep ya goin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom