English Orpington Chicks, Straight Run

CMLR

In the Brooder
6 Years
Feb 25, 2013
Hatched 3/21-22. These are a barnyard mix of colors, but are from pure imported english orpington lines. Disclaimer: I do not know what color they will end up and even if it is a recognized color it is very possible they will not breed true. My roosters are 2 red, 1 partridge, 1 jubilee, and 1 white. I have a mix of red, white, jubilee, and chocolate hens. The chocolate hen is from Ewe Crazy Farms and the rest are from Greenfire Farms. In February we divided these orpingtons into breeding pens, but they spent the winter together and these chicks are not likely to be pure, but I bought a new incubator and wanted to test it out. I may also have additional chicks available in 1.5 and 3 weeks from this same group if those hatches go well (I am testing the staggered hatch ability in this new cabinet incubator). They have been vaccinated for Marek's and are $5 each. I am really just trying to recoup the expense of incubating and vaccinating. I am located in Rockville, VA (which is part of the Richmond metro area).

Back
Top Bottom