ENTIRE flock of GLW... Wiped out overnight! UPDATE!

I had a coon get one of my girls a few weeks ago and I was thinking about adding electric fence wire....one high and one low on the outside of my fence. We have coyotes and probaby fox too....looks like you need to do the same. Poor little babies! Time to out fox the Fox!
hugs.gif

We have absolute confirmation as ti what killed the flock! FOXES!!! Last night I got home from work and ny wife told me see say a fox. I grabbed up ny rifle and went to look. I flipped on the light ob my AR15 and as soon as I did there it was standing there staring at me!! Before I had a chance to send lead downrange at it, it was too late! I stalked for a while and found there were a few of them. Later I had ones eyes glowing back at me so I guesstimated a shot on where I thought it might be. Think I may have missed. Going scouting this morning to look blood trails and or a body. While I was on the back side of my property looking last night, I turned to find another one 3 FREAKIN FEET from me!! Before I could get my pistol drawn it was gone! I saw I think at least 3 of them!!

So here's work it even more strange! As are circling back to the house, I come across a skunk staring at me! It was right near the fence to get to the chickens! Cornered it and took it out with a well placed 9mm round to the side. At least I got rid of one predator!
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom