Environmentally Unfriendly Pets

And not every pet owner indulges in sweaters, fancy food, and accessories. I think our GSD would be mortified if we did. He is our guard, scrap-eater, and his shedding coat provides nesting material for birds every spring.

I wonder if a GSD would qualify to the Green Folks as a pet or would it be considered a working animal such as the cow/chicken?
I imagine that they qualify pets differently according to my very limited knowledge...lol​

wow if only stupid people are breeding then we are going to have a super short future for the planet.
thank goodness some smart ones come in and help those who can't..LOL

prozac?
LOL

I think some people need prozac with or without a pet
lau.gif

What it will come down to is that something major has to happen to where only the people that know how to sustain them selves will survive then all will be good again for a few hundred years.

Lifestyle has a lot to do with it but there is a big human overpopulation problem. Much of the world still has room but as a whole we have exceed the planets ability to recover from our actions. Kill off half of the humans on the planet an the earth would be healthy in 50 years.

OK, now if all this stuff was "so bad" for the enviroment, and don't think I am NOT one to save and recycle to a small degree, and that sort of thing . . . but I had a chemist make a remark to me this summer about Mother Earth. He said its a proven fact (and I did not research this . . .but other smart people did agree with his remarks when I told it) there is an ice age every 10,000 years. There is nothing we could or could not do to stop it, its the way of Mother Nature. She has a plan, he said, and did we think for one second we were "big enough" to do anything to her that would stop what she has in the master plan to begin with. . .after he said that, I thought about it alot, and I think he might have a valid point. My DH always says if the earth was going to be damaged beyond repair it would have been back in the coal age when everyone burned coal for factory, home and other warming uses. . .plus all the cars that were not eco-friendly. Just some thoughts, but sure does give new meaning to our worth on earth.

Back
Top Bottom