Essential oils to clean chicken coop

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by cvlcite, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Lilalienangel

Lilalienangel Songster

Aug 28, 2019
  2. Lilalienangel

Lilalienangel Songster

Aug 28, 2019
    I am incredibly experienced and well versed in why you shouldn't trust any of them.

3. roosterhavoc

roosterhavoc Crossing the Road

Jan 5, 2012
    Whatever happened to just using bleach?

Texas Kiki and Lilalienangel like this.
  4. Lilalienangel

Lilalienangel Songster

Aug 28, 2019
    Look. I apologize for going off. I tend to do that when I have been jugded. Not all science is bunk. Some products are awesome. IE Bluestar awesome in its purpose. Arte, I can't speak to your product as I have never needed it. I however saw first hand what happens when people find actual breakthroughs. A professor I knew who came across a very effective treatment for breast cancer (involving Vitamin D) was harrased to the point he took his own life. That is what happens to real incorruptible scientists. I could regale you with pages of experience I have had that has taught me not to trust anything. So, I don't. That's just me being me. I am not going to stop trying to help others make at least their own world better because I might be judged for it.

5. Lilalienangel

Lilalienangel Songster

Aug 28, 2019
    Bleach is awesome. However, some don't like the harshness and the fact in never really evaporates.

6. aart

aart Chicken Juggler!

Nov 27, 2012
    SW Michigan
    My Coop
    I don't believe I ever mentioned any product.

Bleach breaks down and is neutralized rather quickly when exposed to something it can oxidate.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: