ETA: Broodervision! School Webcam is rolling!

Muggsmagee

Menagerie Mama
13 Years
Dec 15, 2009
Central NY
The ducklings are hatching as we speak. :)

Our local elementary school is hatching our Saxony ducks. I can't seem to copy and paste the link here, but the webcam link is on our farm's facebook page. Just follow the link in the sig line. (You do not need to like our page...that is not what this is about!)

Come join us as we watch batorvision! Enjoy!

Last edited:
Here is the link: http://www.livestream.com/watervillecsd

Thank you for sharing, I will be watching.
pop.gif

You can see it wiggling around in there. I am glad this is at the school...I would need to be sitting on my hands or doing something else to prevent myself from helping! I am sure there is something else I could be doing right now! :D

I can't imagine having eggs hatch without me there in case I'm needed... It seems that one egg has hatched...was the duck removed?

Yes. The teacher removed the duck this morning...she was playing pro soccer with the other eggs. :/

I just noticed the webcam shifted off the window. I wonder if the eggs rocking shifted the cam from it's position? (Insert booooo!)

The teacher fixed the camera this morning. There is a duckling that is about to hatch right now. It is pushing the shell open. :)

We did the same thing here at home. I put the live feed up on ustream and DD's class was able to watch at school on their smart board. DD said all the kids loved it.

I'm watching it now.

edited to add: or I was until the teacher plucked it out of the bator!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom