Euskal Oiloa ( Basque Thread)

Pics
Quote:
Ready now!
smile.png

Hi Everyone!
I am a lucky proud owner of three precious EO chicks thanks to ThatBloke (thanks again)
wee.gif
. They are the absolute best. They have certainly canoodled their way into my families heart faster than any other chicks we have owned. Even my husband loves them and I can honestly say I was in certain trouble when he saw me and my girls walk through the door with a cheeping cardboard box and big grins on our faces last Sunday. (You should ask sometime how it went brooding ducklings, not once but on 3 separate occasions
hide.gif
) lol. I think there should be a support group for the families of chicken or fowl addicts
lau.gif

So back to these cute babies. I am curious if there are any early hints to tell the sex? My daughter hand picked two sweet yellow ones and one significantly larger more brownish red one that has more barring on the wings. I have never seen any EO mature to adulthood personally or in pictures so haven't a clue. What do you guys think?

BTW James I was bragging about your awesome egg wrapping and shipping on the Incubation topic! I think the thread is "I would like something to say" The thread needs to be re-titled to seller and buyer rants on shipped eggs!

Quote:
Thanks reeree! I try my best to make sure I wrap my eggs like Id like to receive them. For some reason I'm not gettting notifications on this thread. I just happen to look and see all the post.

Back
Top Bottom