Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
Okay, so we all have faults.
hide.gif
hugs.gif
to you anyway!
tongue2.gif

Faults??? Come on Michelle...the Raiders??? I actually own a Raider Hater T-shirt. I like country music.....but the Raiders????
th.gif
I'll wear it when we meet so you'll know who I am!
lau.gif

And I will wear my Raiders shirt so you will know me! Please don't tell me you are a Chiefs fan??

Quote:
Okay, so we all have faults.
hide.gif
hugs.gif
to you anyway!
tongue2.gif

Faults??? Come on Michelle...the Raiders??? I actually own a Raider Hater T-shirt. I like country music.....but the Raiders????
th.gif
lau.gif

Attention chickenchick, NY, Terrie, jazzy, rirluvr and others:

This relationship may be in jeopardy!!
lau.gif

Quote:
th.gif
lau.gif

lau.gif

Ha Ha.....I am not really a Chiefs fan but the Raider Hater thing has been ingrained in me since birth. I use to have season tickets years ago and went all the time. Those were the days of Marcus Allen, Derrick Thomas and when Joe Montana was there. We use to have a blast and they were doing pretty good. I was there when Lynn Elliot missed a 30 yard field goal that would have put us in the playoffs in 40 below weather. The Raiders were our Arch Enemys I think that's changed now. You know being a Raider Fan is the only thing about you I know that I can hassle you on!!
lau.gif

Quote:

lau.gif

Ha Ha.....I am not really a Chiefs fan but the Raider Hater thing has been ingrained in me since birth. I use to have season tickets years ago and went all the time. Those were the days of Marcus Allen, Derrick Thomas and when Joe Montana was there. We use to have a blast and they were doing pretty good. I was there when Lynn Elliot missed a 30 yard field goal that would have put us in the playoffs in 40 below weather. The Raiders were our Arch Enemys I think that's changed now. You know being a Raider Fan is the only thing about you I know that I can hassle you on!!
lau.gif

It was ingrained in me when growing up too, but times have changed. The days you speak of was when I was a Chiefs fan too. I just hate that any time they get a good player they trade him off and I thought they kept Carl Peterson around way too long. I got tired of waiting for change. My all time favorite NFL player (besides Joe Namath) is Neil Smith. I used to wear his jerseys and t-shirts everywhere! I remember watching the "Lynn Elliott" game! That was a classic! I also have a pic of Destiny when she was about 4 with Nick Lowrey. It is precious! I think I really root for the Raiders just to get my sis riled up, but I am intrigued by Sebastian Janikowski and love to watch him!

Wow! You gals fingers were on fire while I was gone!! I have some catching up to do. I just got home and hubby called to say he was getting off early! He will be here in a half an hour
barnie.gif
The house is a mess! I got up, got ready and left for town....so I had better get off of here and vacuum, dust and change litter boxes. I hope to be back later to chat!

Oh and lunch was a fun time too. She gave me a cute little ornament that lights up. Also she cleaned out her closet so I got bags of handme downs, which I love!! Also my MIL cleaned out her refrigerator because they leave for NM on Friday!! So I came home with a full back seat!
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Oh my gosh Terrie! That looks like a postcard! How beautiful!

I am doing great. We are having a temporary warm up, ie muddy conditions! I am still dreaming of a white Christmas though! Did you see my goose pic in the post above yours?

Btw, keep an eye on charmed-she's saying mean things about me!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom