Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
Come on up! I have a few mechanics to spare! But seriously, tell me what the parts are and what year and make the truck is and I will have hubby quote them at "his" price. It may be worth the drive up here!

However, it may be a while. Colton came and stole my debit card, looked at the pics and was on the phone as he went out the door to call Freddie and tell him they are going to NY and taking dad with them!!
gig.gif

Quote:
Oh, he is beautiful!! He looks very settled in! What is the story behind getting him?

On the menus for the teenage boys: Did I give you the Corn Dog Casserole recipe? Or is it Colton that won't eat hotdogs? It is really cheap. easy, yummy and goes a long ways. I will try to come up with another idea or two.

Sorry I disappeared for a while. I seem to have some sort of stomach thing, started last night, I am feeling very crappy (literally
sickbyc.gif
). So I will do my best to catch up! I decided to go for my run despite Kenny telling me it would make it worse. Don't you hate it when they are right?

Thank you about the cat! He is so soft and shinny. Very vocal and yowls for treats at night and first thing in the morning! Never had a cat do that, and I have had MANY cats! (remember I used to be the crazy cat lady
wink.png
) The story is kind of funny because this one is not my fault. We have too many cats, and we always will. It is my fault they are my soft spot. I know we are at that point where we need no more, and I know better than to ask. Besides you never know when you might have a sick stray or a new kitten that just HAS to come inside, right? So we are at the pound looking for a dog. Once in a while Hubby just feels like we need to go there
hu.gif
There is Cash walking around on the counter. he comes over to say hi. Kenny says, don't even think about it. What Im not. So on the way out we stop and pet the cat. On the way home he tells me how much the cat looks like his child hood cat. Long story short, the next morning we are headed back to the city to adopt Cash!

Quote:
Oh, he is beautiful!! He looks very settled in! What is the story behind getting him?

On the menus for the teenage boys: Did I give you the Corn Dog Casserole recipe? Or is it Colton that won't eat hotdogs? It is really cheap. easy, yummy and goes a long ways. I will try to come up with another idea or two.

Sorry I disappeared for a while. I seem to have some sort of stomach thing, started last night, I am feeling very crappy (literally
sickbyc.gif
). So I will do my best to catch up! I decided to go for my run despite Kenny telling me it would make it worse. Don't you hate it when they are right?

Thank you about the cat! He is so soft and shinny. Very vocal and yowls for treats at night and first thing in the morning! Never had a cat do that, and I have had MANY cats! (remember I used to be the crazy cat lady
wink.png
) The story is kind of funny because this one is not my fault. We have too many cats, and we always will. It is my fault they are my soft spot. I know we are at that point where we need no more, and I know better than to ask. Besides you never know when you might have a sick stray or a new kitten that just HAS to come inside, right? So we are at the pound looking for a dog. Once in a while Hubby just feels like we need to go there
hu.gif
There is Cash walking around on the counter. he comes over to say hi. Kenny says, don't even think about it. What Im not. So on the way out we stop and pet the cat. On the way home he tells me how much the cat looks like his child hood cat. Long story short, the next morning we are headed back to the city to adopt Cash!

It is always so much better when it is their idea!! It is always a nice feeling to give an animal a better life.

Colton won't eat hot dogs, so that idea won't work. Keep sending ideas this way!

I hope you get to feeling better!! Take it easy and let the boys take care of you tonight!

61 degrees and the rain is slowly leaving us. We have an overcast sky though. I gave my kitty a bath today and she is sitting in front of the heater to dry herself off.

News: They found Chelsea's body by a lake and now day after they have found Amber Dubois in Pala indian reservation. The guy they caught is the suspect in both murders of these girls. Yikes!

Quote:
I am glad you got revenge for Harry!
hugs.gif
I am like the rest of you and don't kill any animal just to kill it. I always thought raccoons were so cute. Well the first time I saw what it did to my litter of kittens under the steps, I told Kenny to shoot it NOW! He ended up killing 4 in one night. It was when Raymond was in the hospital so I was in the city. He had to come home and check on the pets so he stayed the night. He called me at 3 AM, I gotem all honey!!

Cash is loving his Little house life
lol.png
He got to go explore the front yard yesterday. Today though it is snowing, AGAIN
barnie.gif
so we are all staying in!

You are right my hubby is a keeper! I only wish I would have found him(my prince) before I found all the toads!

So let me get this straight............... NY has offered to raise our boys for us? AND they get to hang out with her daughter and her friends? What day do I buy the ticket for?
gig.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif
I am like the rest of you and don't kill any animal just to kill it. I always thought raccoons were so cute. Well the first time I saw what it did to my litter of kittens under the steps, I told Kenny to shoot it NOW! He ended up killing 4 in one night. It was when Raymond was in the hospital so I was in the city. He had to come home and check on the pets so he stayed the night. He called me at 3 AM, I gotem all honey!!

lol.png
He got to go explore the front yard yesterday. Today though it is snowing, AGAIN
barnie.gif

You are right my hubby is a keeper! I only wish I would have found him(my prince) before I found all the toads!So let me get this straight............... NY has offered to raise our boys for us? AND they get to hang out with her daughter and her friends? What day do I buy the ticket for?
gig.gif

Chickenchick....if you don't kiss a few toads.....how do you know when you've found your prince? It just make them princelier! ....is that a word??? lol

Quote:

sickbyc.gif

wink.png
hu.gif

It is always so much better when it is their idea!! It is always a nice feeling to give an animal a better life.

Colton won't eat hot dogs, so that idea won't work. Keep sending ideas this way!

I hope you get to feeling better!! Take it easy and let the boys take care of you tonight!

Thanks! I did take it easy. I thawed out frozen left overs for supper and sat on my butt! I have a recipe for Hungarian Goulash. It is my husbands favorite meal. His Mom told me how to make it for him. In fact that is what I thawed out! I could share that recipe with you for the boys if you want? It is easy and cheap too!

Has been so nice lately. Now today its 25 and snowing:barnie

Quote:
hugs.gif

lol.png
barnie.gif

You are right my hubby is a keeper! I only wish I would have found him(my prince) before I found all the toads!So let me get this straight............... NY has offered to raise our boys for us? AND they get to hang out with her daughter and her friends? What day do I buy the ticket for?
gig.gif

Chickenchick....if you don't kiss a few toads.....how do you know when you've found your prince? It just make them princelier! ....is that a word??? lol

Sounds like a good word to me!
love.gif

Good Morning Charmed! Getting rain?

chickenchick--Colton said he will only visit NY, they aren't sure they want to give up what they've got here right now! Of course that might change after they get out there! Colton also said they may have to leave Luke behind, he hasn't gotten clearance from his doctor and it will still be a while.

Back
Top Bottom