Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

What about Quesadillas? All you would need is flour tortillas and cheese. You could add what ever you wanted. Onions,Raymond likes Pepperoni in his, left over chicken or taco meat. Sometimes I put chopped up ham in them. You could really put almost anything in them and it would work out great in your E Skillet.

Quote:
We have had hot ham and cheese too, but I make enough eggs at home, so I have been avoiding them for lunch. lol I really like the Quesadilla ideas. I may try the spaghetti at home first to test it out.

Quote:
We have had hot ham and cheese too, but I make enough eggs at home, so I have been avoiding them for lunch. lol I really like the Quesadilla ideas. I may try the spaghetti at home first to test it out.

I hear ya there!!

Michelle and Charmed, I just got the book I ordered! In Broad Daylight, A Murder in Skidmore, Missouri .

Just picked Raymond up from the bus stop. He is sick again
barnie.gif
or maybe he wasn't quite over it, I don't know but he is all stuffy, pale and running a fever. Poor kid.

HI peeps!!! Havent been on much in the last 4-5 days-as I am rather bizatchy-I finally quit smoking...it's been a few days. Not only did I quit but I have limited the food I eat too because I will EASILY overeat! SO I am back to drinking a ton of water-eating yogurts and organic almonds for lunch and then pigout at dinner of course-It sucks-I hate it-I miss it. I dont want to drink my morning coffee-I dont want to eat cause then I want one-and I want to go to bed early! Can you tell Im testy? LOL...I havent had time to catch up on the other threads either so when I get a chance to catch up towards the end of the week Ill jump in and tell you the progress. The real test is making it through the weekend without flipping out from the jitters...Its supposed to be cold and rainy wet all weekend-making it worse for me-if it were sunny and warm the work I could do to utilize my hands would be a snap! Just thought I better check in and explain my absense...Love you guys hope all is well...

Hey NY! I am glad to hear your quitting is going well, if you don't kill anyone in the next few days
lol.png
My husbands buddy that used Chantix said he is completely quit all ready. He was afraid to use it at first but he is glad he did, and so his is wife! Take care of yourself and check in when you can
hugs.gif

Quote:
woot.gif

Good on ya for quittin!!!

hugs.gif
thanks Boyd...you never really realized how much $ was spent on it until we sat down and figured it out to the penny. We never smoked in house and such because of our kids always repsectful to everyone with it-and still managed to sneak outside ALOT. close to 500$ a month-no wonder why were so broke all the time! This better help pay off some serious debts before winter hits next year! LOL
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom