Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

Quote:
Glad he passed! Would have been awfully hard on him waiting to drive that car!

Thank you! It was a very proud day.

Have a very enjoyable Thanks Giving.
D.gif

Yah for Raymond How could little face smile anymoe than it did when he got that car? He must have bandaides all over to repair facial cracks and splits!!!!! LOL
gig.gif

Just up making deviled eggs andwatching my happy chihuahua eat finally-after almost 48 hours I bolied hamburg and rice-and he woofed and kept it all down!!! He didn't whine last night and slept on me all night and woke me up in his butt in air position wagging his tail licking my face waiting to go out My Buddy is back!!!

Quote:
Thank you! It was a very proud day.

Have a very enjoyable Thanks Giving.
D.gif

Yah for Raymond How could little face smile anymoe than it did when he got that car? He must have bandaides all over to repair facial cracks and splits!!!!! LOL
gig.gif

Just up making deviled eggs andwatching my happy chihuahua eat finally-after almost 48 hours I bolied hamburg and rice-and he woofed and kept it all down!!! He didn't whine last night and slept on me all night and woke me up in his butt in air position wagging his tail licking my face waiting to go out My Buddy is back!!!

Nat I am so glad your Buddy is back
ya.gif
So wonderful and one more thing to be thankful for today! Raymond is pretty darn excited, so many "grown up" things going on with my "baby"
hit.gif

I skipped the Deviled eggs but my rolls are in the oven. Now you got me thinking I should make eggs though
lol.png

3.gif

EVERYONE!!

I always get nailed with Deliled eggs because of my chickens but I hate doing fresh eggs--thank goodness for your recipe for cooking them-that has saved my butt too many times to count!
hugs.gif

My Chihuaha is back to normal just with stiches:) food stayed down Momma was happy not to slap my hand in any in middle of night!
ya.gif

Yah for Raymond---I just want to squish him -Yah growing up sucks with them I mean Tanya our kids are going to college in less than 3 years!!! DH keeps rubbing that in--I can't take it she's still my sweet little pumpkin of fluff!
hit.gif

Quote:
Oh I know, the whole college thing scares the he** out of me too! He can't find is keys, clothes or remember to take a shower with out me reminding him, how is he ever going to get to class!!
lol.png
Oh I know he will be just fine, but he is still 6 right?!
love.gif

Whenever we go any where there is always someone that says, welll I knew Tanya would bring the eggs
th.gif

Quote:
Oh I know, the whole college thing scares the he** out of me too! He can't find is keys, clothes or remember to take a shower with out me reminding him, how is he ever going to get to class!!
lol.png
Oh I know he will be just fine, but he is still 6 right?!
love.gif

Whenever we go any where there is always someone that says, welll I knew Tanya would bring the eggs
th.gif

My DD will always be little to me but she is 2 inches taller:-( I have to LOOK up to her! You know how hard that is when reprimanding??? haha doesnt fly well until she see's the red in my eyes haha What are they going to do without us???

Slept really poorly last night, so I went back to bed this morning when I'd normally get up. I'm just now getting enough coffee in my system to call myself human. It'll soon be time to begin cooking a feast.
wink.png

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

This year was a bit sad since my kitty of 17 years died on the 19th. Amazing how attached we become to our pets. My girls are doing very well however still the best layers in california. lol
Hi everyone.

Quote:
We have been wondering where you went to. It is nice to see you "dropped" in. I am so sorry to hear about your kitty.
hugs.gif
I had one 18 years, he saw me through several broken hearts,high school grad, 2 marriages, the birth of my son, several big moves and the loss of my parents. He was truly the only friend to be there through everything. Soon though you will be able to think of him and smile instead of cry.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom