Ever feel lonely when you dont have any PM's waiting for you?

hit.gif

Quote:
very off and on!
hit.gif
good morning;)

hey friends!
frow.gif

So how was ChristmasHannaukaQuanza for everyone?
We finally go the tree up a week before Christmas. 24' tree with thousands of lights and ornaments. Quite the job. We don't really want to take it down so we're having an after Christmas party this weekend for our friend to enjoy it too.
Here's hoping 2012 is great for you and yours!
Denise

Hi girls, Oh wow I love the new BYC, I do need to get used to it but it's a big improvement. How's everyone doing?

I had an English grammar exam at work, result in about 3 weeks. Very busy with work, making Utility Profile Knowledge lessons for the new call agents to come. A bit behind with my own study though.... oh and my regular shifts of course.
Oh and it's wet and rainy over here, no sign of winter what so....

frow.gif
I'm not a huge fan of the new BYC yet, but maybe it will grow on me. It's been a little cool here, but not as cold as we usually get by this time. Looks like a mild winter this year, at least so far. I might even go to the beach Saturday...it's suppose to be 80.
lol.png

frow.gif
I'm not a huge fan of the new BYC yet, but maybe it will grow on me. It's been a little cool here, but not as cold as we usually get by this time. Looks like a mild winter this year, at least so far. I might even go to the beach Saturday...it's suppose to be 80.
lol.png

Really why not?

Is it around 80F where you live? Oh man over here it's about 44.6F brrrrr

I think it gives me sensory overload. :lol: The pages are too busy. The other one was so much simpler. And I don't like that there's no auction.

It's been cooler (in the 30s last weekend) on and off, but it's suppose to hit 80 during the day this weekend, so I think I need some sunshine. My body is lacking Vitamin D!

Back
Top Bottom