Ever have one of those dreams

Quote:
I got it! Love that song--it's a total hoot!

I used to have dreams about getting into knock-down drag-out screaming matches with my mother--but strangely enough as I've gotten older and we really get along well they've mostly gone away.

I have the tornado dreams A LOT.
None of the dead dying dreams though.

Freakiest one I have had though was about my daughter. And I cant even type it out. It bothered me THAT much

I have had a couple of those. Woke my husband up hitting him one night because I had just dreamed I walked in and caught him cheating.
smile.png
my poor husband is thankfully quite tolerant.
smile.png
The funniest though, he had just got a new underling at work named Sarah. I dreamed one night he took the kids and I on a family outing to introduce me to her and let me know he was in love with her. She turned out to be a huge, ugly, teenage boy in a cheerleader dress. LOL

I dream alot about getting up putting on my clothes, doing the chores and leaving for work, only to realize I still have to do all that yet!!
he.gif

Last night though, I dreamed that my legs were shaved, I haven't shaved all winter, so guess that's telling me maybe I should!!!
lau.gif

I have vivid dreams. One of the most reoccuring.. I am at work, my old high school, a restaurant, etc.. And my shirt will disappear... Like, totally off of my body. Then I will go and find it, put it back on.. and the moment that I am distracted by something else other than my shirt.. it disappears again! It's so frustrating!
barnie.gif
he.gif
th.gif

ETA: I also go to sleep and wake up to music in my head.. I think that's a sign of a brain tumor?
hmm.png
Sometimes my entire dream will have a soundtrack... It's crazy. I will wake up half murmuring the words to a song that I can't remember and, my girlfriend tells me, doesn't even exist. She says that they're not even really words or, at least, not English words..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom