*******everyone i would like to see your duck coops plz show******

Quote:
I love your set up - I like the rocks on the ground - easy to clean! Can you explain your pond - I understand the drain part but what about the automatic refill - how does that work? I need one of those!

Quote:
Thanks!! The little thing mounted on the side of the stock tank is a filler. I think it's usually used to make sure larger animals don't run out of water (we got it at the feed store). So what we do is drain the pond, hose it out, and turn the hose that's draped through the fence on to refill the pond. (We have two hoses out by the ducks coming from the same spout.) Once it's full, the float shuts off the water. It works just like a toilet tank that way. It's brilliant if you ask me.
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks!! The little thing mounted on the side of the stock tank is a filler. I think it's usually used to make sure larger animals don't run out of water (we got it at the feed store). So what we do is drain the pond, hose it out, and turn the hose that's draped through the fence on to refill the pond. (We have two hoses out by the ducks coming from the same spout.) Once it's full, the float shuts off the water. It works just like a toilet tank that way. It's brilliant if you ask me.
smile.png

I will be buying two of those gizmos... thanks for the idea.

Back
Top Bottom