Everyone Post Your Pigeon Pics!!!!!

Quote:
So, the new piglets are earning the name "piggy"! Tonight they're actively feeding. They put their bills in to feed. They stretch their necks, the little runt is even trying to stand and push into the syringe. I'm doing 3-4 hour feedings and letting their crops empty out. They've even started peeping and lots of moving around in their bator bowl.
lol.png
I love how baby pigeons get so excited about food.

My pigeon trio has babies...

So cute! Congrats!

One little piggy opened its eyes today!!!
Eating like crazy too!! Time to name them...

Epic and Storm are doing a wonderful job sitting on the duck egg. I turn it 3x a day for them.

One little piggy opened its eyes today!!!
Eating like crazy too!! Time to name them...

Epic and Storm are doing a wonderful job sitting on the duck egg. I turn it 3x a day for them.

Both piggys eyes are open and the larger one has pin feathers under the skin. I've named them Homer (smaller one) and Odyssey (larger one).
Storm and Epics puck (pigeon/duck) egg is doing very well!!

Fantails are so beautiful! You definitely need some of those, I finally got a "real" fantail (not a mix) and he is gorgeous. I got him at a show for cheap cause he has a slightly crooked tail but I don't mind, plus he is brown, which is my favorite color... I might have already posted a pic of him on here, but I forget so gonna post one just in case ;)
He is absolutely gorgeous!

Must build a piglet (baby pigeons) brooder. I need them out of the bator. They're going to contaminate my duck eggs and they're in a cereal bowl. Can't upsize from that!
Any ideas?? I've googled pics and see good ideas, but, is it my imagination or are heat lamps bad? Can babies be sunburned? The ambient temp in the house is around 60°, so I need something enclosed and lightweight. Any pics would be great!!!!

Back
Top Bottom