Everyone Post Your Pigeon Pics!!!!!

Bring em on!!! I want a fantail next. There's one for adoption near me. Special needs. Angel wing.
Fantails are so beautiful! You definitely need some of those, I finally got a "real" fantail (not a mix) and he is gorgeous. I got him at a show for cheap cause he has a slightly crooked tail but I don't mind, plus he is brown, which is my favorite color...

I might have already posted a pic of him on here, but I forget so gonna post one just in case
wink.png

Fantails are so beautiful! You definitely need some of those, I finally got a "real" fantail (not a mix) and he is gorgeous. I got him at a show for cheap cause he has a slightly crooked tail but I don't mind, plus he is brown, which is my favorite color... I might have already posted a pic of him on here, but I forget so gonna post one just in case ;)
Oohhhh feral colors!! Love him!!!! (And jealous!) 2nd feeding done. They did good. They both have their umbilical stubs still. And got poop from both!!!

I just posted a picture of Opal not long ago but does anyone have a guess as to her breed?
She was in a feral flock, (no bands or zip ties anyway), and to pretty to leave for the hawks.

I just posted a picture of Opal not long ago but does anyone have a guess as to her breed?
She was in a feral flock, (no bands or zip ties anyway), and to pretty to leave for the hawks.

She's so pretty! I love ferals! I think they're just called ferals. I know they come in either barred or/and checked. How did you come by her? Was she hurt ?

I occasionally toss feed out at parking lots, checking for birds with strings tangled on their feet, zip ties they have out grown etc. About 50% of the time they are hungry enough to walk over my feet, between my legs, they have actually flown in the window of my van when hungry enough.
She was so pretty my daughter and I kept at it until she was close enough to catch.

We were trying to get pairs to foster Parlour, Mookie, and Modena eggs and we also wanted to try for the lighter colored birds since we have come across numerous piles of white feathers from predation. The American Rollers we got for fostering reject everything but their own!

Back
Top Bottom