Everyone Post Your Pigeon Pics!!!!!

he is defo a dove both his parents where pure white doves

I know you are probably right about that being a dove. That being said I would have guessed that he was a white racing or homing pigeon the same as Portsidepoultry. He seems very large to be a dove and very muscular compared to the doves I have encountered. You definitely not letting your birds go hungry he is in marvelous condition.

Last edited:
he is defo a dove both his parents where pure white doves
Some people call white pigeons doves. Like the fantail pigeons.. many people call them fantail doves.

What ever anyone calls that lovely white bird you have... it is the same species as your other pigeons.. its just white colour.

I think in America most people use the term doves for the small species.. such as ring neck doves and morning doves, diamond doves etc. Bigger birds are called pigeons.

Its interesting that the ancestor of all our racing homing pigeons is called a rock DOVE. Not a rock pigeon. lol.

This dove or pigeon turned up with the flock today

My two homers are coming in the mail on Wednesday! I'm so excited! They are relatively young. One is a blue bar and the other is a red check.

I'm really interested in raising pigeons(homing pigeons) and I would love to know everything about them and tips,I would really appreciate it if I could get a sentence or so about housing,feeding,and everything you can give me. And you can message me if you want....thanks!!!!

Back
Top Bottom