Everyone Post Your Pigeon Pics!!!!!

My wild youngster. Found him injured in the parking lot where I work, unable to fly and favoring his wing. He is now practicing flying and much more healthy looking, although I still don't know why he lost the feathers on his head, which makes him look silly.

My new Parlor Tumblers! I'm pretty sure on who's who because one is a lot smaller and shyer.
Do they look like they are pretty good quality? This is my first pair ever so any advice would be great.
Will they only have black babies? Or is there a possibility of some other color? They do double tumbles mostly I think. (I need to pay better attention)

Cock

Hen
Is it not possible to show my hen because she only has a metal band? With no numbers?

My wild youngster. Found him injured in the parking lot where I work, unable to fly and favoring his wing. He is now practicing flying and much more healthy looking, although I still don't know why he lost the feathers on his head, which makes him look silly.
Well done for helping him.

The missing feathers on his head is a sign he got attacked and 'scalped' by other pigeons. Usually a male will do this trying to take over the nest. That may be how he got to be in the parking lot.. kicked out of his nest.

The feathers will grow back.. so he won't always look silly.

the color question would be better answered by the breeder you got the birds from because what is in there genes is not seen there is no standard for type on parlors because they are a preforming breed and that would be the standard to look at the preformence of the bird I don't know about spiliting the new bands but if you can you would have to show bird as a old bird contact show you want to show ther should be able to answer that question and help

Very interesting... looks like you are starting a new breed... fowltails or fanowls or chinfans...
lol.png

Thanks, your pigeon pics are always very interesting... love the racers nesting up together.. so beautiful and sleek
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom