Everyone Post Your Pigeon Pics!!!!!

One of my Tumbler pairs. They have two babies and are in the living room due to the cold Temps outside. And surprisingly... No! they do not smell, but they do make a mess of their food. Which is ok with me because I just bring the chickens inside to clean it up.

Ok, so at the Newnan show, I decided I would get some pigeons. They were only $16 for the pair. The man (who was NOT the actual owner) said the brown one was a male, and the splash looking one was a female. Is this true? He also said these are homing pigeons...but I've never had pigeons before...so I dunno. Help?!?

My Loft:

Father and son "Jerezano Pouter"

In Cape Verde we call this breed "Lisboa" that's Lisbon in portuguese, but that breed does not exist, I think someone confused
Lebanon with Lisbon.

Chinese Owl female

That's KORBO, Korbo means Crow, i know he is white, but when i bought him, he was dirty, skinny, wild and
really mean.

Thats a Polish Lynx female

Portuguese Criador Lusitano, it's a she

That's Chocolate, Korbo son.

My Loft:

Father and son "Jerezano Pouter"

In Cape Verde we call this breed "Lisboa" that's Lisbon in portuguese, but that breed does not exist, I think someone confused
Lebanon with Lisbon.

Chinese Owl female

That's KORBO, Korbo means Crow, i know he is white, but when i bought him, he was dirty, skinny, wild and
really mean.

Thats a Polish Lynx female

Portuguese Criador Lusitano, it's a she

That's Chocolate, Korbo son.
They are so pretty! Love your loft!

Back
Top Bottom