Everyone Post Your Pigeon Pics!!!!!

ok. I had female (who had never been with a male. She was in her own "cage".) she laid four on several different occasions, and of course nothing hatched. (She's the pigeon that hatched a chick for me)

That's funny, maybe she thinks she's a chicken and is trying to lay like one?
tongue.png

ok. I had female (who had never been with a male. She was in her own "cage".) she laid four on several different occasions, and of course nothing hatched. (She's the pigeon that hatched a chick for me) I never heard tell of a pigeon laying more than 2 eggs in a clutch then again it may happen to me tomorrow. There is always a first time for everything I do not doubt your word for a moment.

Ever had that (extremely embarrassing) moment when you realize you've been saying something that isn't true/never happened, but sometime you heard it and you repeated it to yourself over and over, then you forget it wasn't true/never happened? Well I just had that moment. Come to think of it, i think that pigeon actually only had two eggs each time. BUt I really thought I read a while back that infertile pigeons lay four eggs, fertile lay two.
roll.png
Maybe I'm going crazy. But it really seems like I read that somewhere…
hide.gif
i'll just be down here hiding for a while...

Ever had that (extremely embarrassing) moment when you realize you've been saying something that isn't true/never happened, but sometime you heard it and you repeated it to yourself over and over, then you forget it wasn't true/never happened? Well I just had that moment. Come to think of it, i think that pigeon actually only had two eggs each time. BUt I really thought I read a while back that infertile pigeons lay four eggs, fertile lay two.
roll.png
Maybe I'm going crazy. But it really seems like I read that somewhere…
hide.gif
i'll just be down here hiding for a while...

You know what? I bet I'm thinking of "if a pair of pigeons lays four eggs, it's two females. If they have two eggs, they're a male and female."
gig.gif
apologies to everyone I'm sure I have confused
hide.gif

Storm with eggs....

Storm is supposed to be the male?... I definitely could be wrong but Storm looks very "feminine" to me
hmm.png
. I just could have super macho male pigeons though, my males have more square-ish heads and bigger white ceres. My females are more rounded like Storm...
idunno.gif
That would be weird if you had 3 female pigeons.

Storm is supposed to be the male?... I definitely could be wrong but Storm looks very "feminine" to me :/ . I just could have super macho male pigeons though, my males have more square-ish heads and bigger white ceres. My females are more rounded like Storm... :idunno That would be weird if you had 3 female pigeons.

Lol. I really wish I had a good pic of storm and Chaos. Compared to Chaos, Storm is masculine, but compared to a known male, I don't have a clue!!
Now I'm going to have to follow them around tomorrow taking pictures!
I did candle the eggs today, thus far, nothing. Still early though.

Back
Top Bottom