Everyone Post Your Pigeon Pics!!!!!

Work has been crazy this week. Lots of long days, close to double the customers we usually see. I was sharing this with others I work with and it got more than a few giggles. Things could be worse.

This one has quite the attitude, it rocks up to challenge me when I feed and clicks at me.

Work has been crazy this week. Lots of long days, close to double the customers we usually see. I was sharing this with others I work with and it got more than a few giggles. Things could be worse.

This one has quite the attitude, it rocks up to challenge me when I feed and clicks at me.

lol.png
My pigeons have a baby that age right now, such funny looking creatures! I love their attitude too
tongue.png

Last week I took the puck egg from Storm and Epic, it had pipped and I didn't need a duckling hatching in a shelf 6' off the ground... Anyway, I gave them fertile pigeon eggs, about 10 days incubated. Woke up this morning to find a hatchling and another on the way!!! Epic and Storm finally get to be mommies!!!!

Last week I took the puck egg from Storm and Epic, it had pipped and I didn't need a duckling hatching in a shelf 6' off the ground... Anyway, I gave them fertile pigeon eggs, about 10 days incubated. Woke up this morning to find a hatchling and another on the way!!! Epic and Storm finally get to be mommies!!!!
:woot

What did you do with the duck egg?

ya.gif
yesss.gif
Your pigeon flock is growing fast!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom