Everyone Post Your Pigeon Pics!!!!!

I have 25 homers I got about 2 months ago and I had them locked in the coop with my fantails for a month and than opened there window and they fly back and forth and didn't take of to there last home. These are my first homers and I want to start taking them from the house and flying them and hope they fly back. Do you think they will fly back if I start at 1 mile than 5 miles and so on? Any advice will help!

My first white homer squabs hatched!
Awwwwww.... Soooo CUTE!!!!
love.gif

My Indian Fantails. The white one is the cock. They are indoor pets who have the free run of my bedroom during the day. (I cover everything with tarps). The hen flies in to her cage on command at bedtime. I found her stuffed in a box outside, being tormented by children. I bought the cock afterwards.

Here's the Odd Couple, a Jacobin and a Turkish Tumbler. They live in a large dog crate cage in my dining room. They are sitting on an egg, but it's a dud. This is the second dud clutch they've produced. I suspect the "male" could be a hen. though Jacobins aren't the most fertile because of their long feathers.

Back
Top Bottom