Evil Feed Store Guy

Linda in San Diego

Songster
11 Years
May 11, 2008
San Diego
DH and I stopped by the feed store for organic layer - while I was paying the fellow who is in charge had the #50 bag on his shoulder and was asking how many eggs I was getting and when I told him 5 - 9 a day out of the Delightful Dozen he asked if they had slowed down for winter - I said not really.

Then while I paid, he carried the bag out to the van and struck up a conversation with DH - then he starts telling us about the shipment of chicks he is getting tomorrow!!!! It includes Jersy Giants - which is on DH's short list!

NOT fair evil feed store guy - and I must add - this fellow has NEVER chatted with us like that. He usually only responds to questions but does not start coversations...LOL

NOOOOO
Coop is too small - all green has been eaten in their "pasture" - we have to import it from other areas of the yard!
LOL
Do you know my evil feed store guy? Are you in cahoots?

Sounds as though you have not learned the golden rule. More is better!!!!.

AL

that's why i buy my feed at the grocery store
big_smile.png

i went to atwoods today and as i was looking at plumbing stuff with my husband, i heard this horrible plaintive cry...i went to investigate only to find a poor gosling that had all of his head fuzz pecked off by the other goslings, so they threw him in a metal tub by himself!
needless to say, he came home with me, along with 4 chicks of unknown origin!
lol.png
roll.png
lol.png

we are thinking of naming him telly, since hes mostly bald!

Back
Top Bottom