Evil is still amongst us

Quote:
Depending on my health, I may be able to have a garden next year. If I do it will have to be fenced off anyhow, so that the cows and chickens can't help themselves. Might as well make that cows, chickens and Evil.

I think this year (crossing finger cause now that I said it - I will be cursed
tongue.png
) that we have enough green weeds - cannot really call them "grass" - for the wild bunnies to eat that they will actually leave my garden alone.

Now I shall go wrap the garden with chicken wire, to help cure myself from the bunny garden eating curse.

I am glad Evil is still around. What ever will you do if Evil is a ms. and in a few months you start having little Evils eating the chicken feed??

Quote:
Horsey, I checked Evil's gender when I brought him in the house after he drowned. It's been a long time since I sexed rabbits, a very long time, but I'm 99% sure he's a MR.
wink.png

Grit, I will trade you a deer or two for an Evil. I have at least 12 that loves my pasture. Of course they like the water trough and they have recently discovered my morning glory vines, in my front yard. And ate them!!
th.gif

Quote:
Horsey, I checked Evil's gender when I brought him in the house after he drowned. It's been a long time since I sexed rabbits, a very long time, but I'm 99% sure he's a MR.
wink.png

Phew.............yup they are a lot easier to sex than a chick!

Quote:
Kitt, as far as landscaping goes - in the yard I have one scraggly rose bush that does its best to survive when its not being run over by the dogs or pecked at by the chickens. Lots of mature trees that even the dogs can't harm and things my late MIL planted - a forsythia (yellow bell) and the world's largest hibiscus. Outside the yard I don't even bother trying to grow anything. If the cows don't get it, the deer would.

I don't mind Evil being around. I figure he was brought into my life for a reason. I'd take 100 evils over the cows I have to deal with day in and day out.

Back
Top Bottom