ewwwwwww

Geez, I have several BWs living in the house. There's one right next to me, in the computer room. She just does her thing and eats any bugs or other spiders. I posted a good YouTube video of "Alice" making her way across the bathroom wall. She eventually went down the drain, a few days after that video, accidentally. We call that an Orthodox funeral, for spiders.

Alice when she was just a baby, next to the computer:

Blackwidow3.jpg

Alice showing off:

Blackwidow2.jpg

blackwidowinthecomputerroom.jpg

This is one of the coolest brooches I have ever seen. I see it on a black velvet dress, on a tall woman with "old money" written all over her.

spider2.jpg

Alice is made out of fangs.

Blackwidowfangs3-1.jpg

Quote:
If they are, they are there to catch any other bugs that may have gone up a schnostril, drag them out and make an example of them, for the other bugs. I wonder if that's what's going on with the occasional bug I find, up on a tiny pike, at the foot of the bed. You think an earwig is just gonna walk past that and not think twice?
smile.png

Quote:
Let me ask you this... When's the last time you woke up with spiderwebs on your face?

Ever? If never, then you have never eaten a spider and the story is entirely made up. It's a good one though. Creepy to think of eating spiders, when you are at your most vulnerable.

Told my husband back in 1983 that he had a choice: either kill the spiders that showed up in the house or patch the bullet hole.. No joke I will get my .22 out and shoot them. They seriously give me the screaming heebie jeebies. I can pick up a rattlesnake with my bare hands , hold my own withthe nastiest tempered client or kill the biggest of rats without blinking but I have threatened to spend the night at a hotel when a spider shows up on the bedroom ceiling
Guess Im a wimp lol

Back
Top Bottom