Excuse me, but ...

The OC! heheh.... The pool pump can be a killer. I'm just glad we finally spent hubby's bonus on real cover, so I don't break my back keeping up with the leaves! Go out and drive those beautiful curvy roads for me, will ya?

I see $400 electric bill all year around! Of course, that is for the whole farm. A reg. house electric bill around here is $50-80, I believe. I know when it gets on the higher end of that and up they start complaining. I just offer to switch electric bills with them. They tend to quit complaining-at least around me!
big_smile.png

I have a pool cover. I hate leaves in my pool!!!!

No one wants my summer bill either, Kitty.

"Can you beleive my bill was $125 this month!?!"

"Mine was $413. Wanna trade?"

Met with silence.

Quote:
Good Ole Arizona Public Service for ya... (our electric company) I just keep visualizing Walter Matheau in Grumpy Old Men singing "Heatwave, we're havin' a heatwave..."
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif

Quote:
Doesn't seem to work for us. No matter which way we do it, we're getting ripped off by Edison.
We did cut out about $100 by only running the pool pump for 4 hours instead of 10. Now we just drain the pool from November to April.
I guess the trade off is we really don't need to run the heater a whole lot during the winter so the bill goes down to a couple hundred or less. Just have to live with the fact that everything is going up in price!!!
I would love to have a wood burning stove, but for what? We'd use it twice a year.
hmm.png

Unplug things not in use. Just being plugged in uses current. If you have lots of things plugged in now you can drop you power bill $25 - 40 doing this. A hair dryer, toaster, coffee maker use alot of power.

Also use strip outlets.

Quote:
Mine is also in ground. If it were above ground, it would have gone to the dump ages ago!
barnie.gif
And it was my stupid idea to buy a house on horse property with a pool. Stupid stupid stupid!!

Back
Top Bottom