Excuse me, but ...

It was funny here this morning....The frost was so heavy that our 13 yr old thought it had snowed.
gig.gif

the dogs water bowl was frozen on top.. I forgot to plug in the heater for the chickens last night..

As for our house.. we changed the garage over to two bedrooms and a laundry room... when we did that we had to insulate it.. we bought too much
smile.png
so we added more to the rest of the house. That was the best thing I think we could have ever done.. we havent turned on the heater yet...

It worked so well I think we are going to buy another $200 worth and put that in too. We will never have to use our heat/ac again.. (hopefully)

We're at about 12 degrees F.

I have the wood stoves going both in my house and poole barn. I have to leave for a business trip this afternoon, so the house will be on propane for the rest of the week.
sad.png

Miss Prissy - Just curious - wdo you consider "very cold"?

Quote:
Anything that's colder than her over-active oven temperature! (Just kidding, MissPriss, you baker you).

Hahahaha!

I am from down south. It is a different cold here in the foothills of the Blue Ridge. This morning it was 20F.

We're up to 30 now this morning. I went running this morning but I didn't check the temp before I left. It was before the sun came up though. I am hoping the sun will hit my brooder I washed off yesterday long enough to dry it out.

Back
Top Bottom