Excuses Excuses Excuses!

I tell him all the good things about the animal..like right now we ar planning on getting a boxer. I wanted a dog, would look online for breeds and leave pictures (adorable ones of course) up for him to see. Next thing I know he is looking into breeds and BAHM we were agreeing on getting a dog....Hmmm what next?....Baby?! I want a boy!

Quote:
like guppies..
lau.gif
I did that as a kid...
lau.gif

there were jars of water and fish everywhere..

Quote:
Hey i got three female muscovies for a T-Shirt from the fair. And if he wants new stuff for the Harley from the taxes next year he better let me have a kitty. BTW i am planning eight years ahead and already try to figure out how big of a shed i will need for 30 chicken and about 10-15 ducks, turkeys, geese...... sshhhh dont tell him. And a pet skunk or so would be cool. anything crazy, i want a petting zoo.

I think a lot of us on this website would love a petting zoo... but not for grimy, grabby little kids to visit. No, just me and my good friends! And emus, llamas, skunk, possums, a cow, goats... okay, I need a bigger place.

Both of us would love to become independtly wealthy so we could go be hermits in the mountains, with all our animals, garden, etc. Not have to deal with many people at all. We like each other just fine.
lol.png

Quote:
ME TOO!! We moved from a town of 10,000 to a village of 400 and it's still too many gossips, mean people, complainers... my hubby and I love each other's company and I want to be in the middle of nowhere with him and lots of animals. We can go to town 4 times a year for supplies and otherwise be right off the grid.

There ya go - the perfect life. I would need internet though. Because if someone makes me mad here, I just shut it off and go tell him about it. HAHAHAHAA! Our area has become tooo large for my liking.

Back
Top Bottom