Exercise Website

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by MayberrySaint, Jul 3, 2007.

1. MayberrySaint

MayberrySaint Chillin' Out

Mar 7, 2007
    Mount Airy, NC
    I know this is not the right forum, but I can't figure out where to post non-chicken, general items...mods please move if necessary.

Since turning 42, I decided it was time to get back in shape...especially since I need to attract the "hens" now that I am single...lol.

I found an outstanding website for any guys or gals interested in weight training. The website has links to every conceivable exercise with a short video illustrating how to correctly do it and also what body parts it affects.

2. Judymae

Judymae Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2007
    Merit, Tx
    Thanks!!! How'd you know I needed that?! [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2007
  3. joanm

joanm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2007
    LOL, I know what you mean. It's back to the gym for me next week!![​IMG] I used to be obsessed with working out and now I have to force myself to even drive by the place!!!
  4. cookinmom

cookinmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2007
    Saint George GA
    That's really cool! My daughter will love this. She is presently taking Anatomy & Physiology I, and has started working out, and she was wondering what to do to work various muscle groups. Thanks!
  5. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I hesitated on reading this post...........I always do if excercise is mentioned [​IMG] haha.....I mow my 5 acres with a push mower and have lost 23 lbs this summer already.
    I used to do the gym thing until I made myself too busy here on the farm.......but I can really tell which parts/muscles are not being used.........this site will help me find things around here to get it done! thanks !

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by