Exhausted.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Emzyyy, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Emzyyy

Emzyyy Runs with Deer

Jul 14, 2008
    Derby Kansas
    So yesterday my boyfriend's aunt texts me and asks if I want to help them. (They have a catering buisness). They had a ton of people book at once. So I get there at like 1:30 we do like 4 weddings then go back to her house and have to wait till 10:30 PM to drive back up to one wedding to tear down everything but people are still partying so we have to wait and wait and wait. Finally at 12 AM we get to start tearing down. There is about 200 chairs with tables. We had to take down chair covers, table cloths, sashes, table skirts. Before you can take all this down you gotta clear everything off the tables. Then we have to fold and hang EVERYTHING ! To hang on the racks to wheel out to the van. We got done around 2:30 AM went back to her house and crashed. Up again at 8 AM did 5 more weddings. Then I had a birthday party afterwards... I am exhausted. Sleepy time. [​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Ok that is ALOT of work for someone your age!!!!

3. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Ah, the joys of the rental business.

Just be thankful they don't rent out anything with blades.

4. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Looks likes someone's business is booming!

5. WingingIt

WingingIt Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Hope you made some great money for all of that work. And that you got to sleep sometime!

6. Emzyyy

Emzyyy Runs with Deer

Jul 14, 2008
    Derby Kansas
    Quote:Haven't got paid yet. She didn't have her check book on her. I'll get it next time. I think its around $200. [​IMG]

7. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Quote:Haven't got paid yet. She didn't have her check book on her. I'll get it next time. I think its around $200. [​IMG]

Wow! Hope the Cha-ching-ing doesn't keep you awake!

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by