Experience with saddled shaped air cells

These are the three chicks that hatched on Sunday 😊 all doing well. One seems to just chirp non stop though, is that okay? They are all eating and drinking and sleep well at night, just don't know why the first one just seems to not want to stop 😅
View attachment 2665618View attachment 2665619View attachment 2665620
They’re lovely little babies, as long as they’re eating and drinking fine and the brooder temperature is good they should be fine. I had two chicks that would chirp non stop until I picked them up, they did fine we’re just quite vocal. So as long as they look healthy and the temperature is right for them there shouldn’t be anything to worry about.

They’re lovely little babies, as long as they’re eating and drinking fine and the brooder temperature is good they should be fine. I had two chicks that would chirp non stop until I picked them up, they did fine we’re just quite vocal. So as long as they look healthy and the temperature is right for them there shouldn’t be anything to worry about.
I have a heat plate for them, and have it at a small angle, just a tad bit higher on one side. Sure might calm down over next few days haha 😄

Back
Top Bottom