Experienced help please...adding goslings to a goose.

I think that is what you need to do. Once you move them to their new area most likely like dh says it will be new to all 3 and they should do fine.

Your growing out ducklings where will they go once they are grown out? do you have a place for them?

Sounds like they have formed a bond that is a big step in the right direction. :thumbsup

@Birdydeb

Yeah, trying to figure out how many drakes I have and trying to decide which ones I want to keep. They will all go in the main pen with my little flock of six but I need to separate the drake for awhile. Part of the ducklings(3)are new blood for my flock....Welsh Harlequins....part are Anconas(6) that I hatched...which I fell in love with. No idea how many Anconas are drakes atm. :( I don't think I want to hatch ducks anymore...they are too flipping hard to let go and I know I am coming up on some hard decisions. When all the dust settles, everyone I keep should be integrated into the main pen and my goose's temporary pen will become where I separate drakes when needed or as a breeding pen. :) what I am trying to do anyway...we'll see...

@Miss Lydia

Back
Top Bottom