EXPERT HELP NEEDED! what is this???

Nice looking chicks!
love.gif

Last edited:
on the crowing:

from 6 months to a year, depending on growth rate, like a little bantam would most be crowing at 6 months (maybe even earlier) while a jersey giant on the other hand would (if i remember right) be crowing around 7-8 months?

on the crowing:

from 6 months to a year, depending on growth rate, like a little bantam would most be crowing at 6 months (maybe even earlier) while a jersey giant on the other hand would (if i remember right) be crowing around 7-8 months?
well... it will depend on many other factors too, I had a 2 and a half moth old broiler chick/cockerel that started to crow at that age, and my current genetic project roo started to crow at 4.5 month of age, but the first try are not too loud so you will have time to re home them

I had a cochin that crowed at about 8 weeks, but he did it rarely at first. Eventually though he took to announcing the morning at about 7 am and then crowing at other random times of the day just for kicks. I gave him away a little before 12 weeks old since I couldn't keep roosters in the city,
hit.gif
The funny thing is when we mentioned it to our three closest neighbors (two across the street and one next door) none of them said they had even heard it!

Back
Top Bottom