Exporters

Abichi

Chirping
Sep 22, 2018
Hi there folks
Which company in us do export poultry international/overseas?
I know it will be expensive. But is there outhere that you guys know about?
Thx

Hi there folks
Which company in us do export poultry international/overseas?
I know it will be expensive. But is there outhere that you guys know about?
Thx

You need to provide more information.

What country are you in? What country do you want to ship to/receive from? What items or livestock are you interested in?

Hi Acre
I'm in Curacao. The Antillen.
Im looking for standart Cochins.
What options do I have?
Thx for responding

Hi Acre
I'm in Curacao. The Antillen.
Im looking for standart Cochins.
What options do I have?
Thx for responding

Laws are tight regarding animals and hatching eggs. BYC has many US posters. However, on BYC You can post this question under swaps or social (where am I, where are you), to find more info. Also, look up breeder clubs - might have one. Call department of agriculture (whatever your country has), and they might educate you on the laws regarding live animal/hatching eggs importation.

The problem is find some one in us thats willing to do it. Because here is not so much to do. You have to just tell them the info, like what chicken, from where and they work on the papers for you. That can be done with not so much problem. But biggest problem is finding some one in us that are willing to work on the papers and put the chickens on the plane for you.

The problem is find some one in us thats willing to do it. Because here is not so much to do. You have to just tell them the info, like what chicken, from where and they work on the papers for you. That can be done with not so much problem. But biggest problem is finding some one in us that are willing to work on the papers and put the chickens on the plane for you.

I would start with breeder clubs, and see what they can tell you. If there is a club in one country or another, then that organization may have already dealt with this same inquiry and may already know a breeder that is willing to work with you.

Back
Top Bottom