Express your thoughts on this ( Photo )

This kind of stuff gets me all emotional....alot of my family has served our country...Grandpa in WW2, Uncle in the Marines, my Father(who i am so proud of) signed up for 2 tours in vietnam, 1 in the Navy as a Sea-Bee(cant spell..sorry), and when that term was done he joined the Army, and went back over..he had to come back home on a hardship though, it was after i was born,and they found out that my mom had cancer... (he showed me a locket of my baby hair that he took over to vietnam with him)....and my Cousin, he was in the Army and he also did 2 tours in iraq(the second one, they re-called him), and my baby Brother who is in the Coast Guard now...so..this really hits home for me.. and all i say is God Bless and THANK YOU to all our brave men and women that risk their lives AND limbs for us!..take care, Wendy

I see that picture and I feel very sick at heart. I feel lucky my own son returned from that H*ll hole in one piece. I also think of the pride my father in law has that his grandson followed his footsteps and joined the army.

if ya go to this thread,, you'll see what i think of pics like that!! i think post 13 states it all.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=94069&p=2

Thanks for the pic
wink.png

I look at that picture and see love, bravery, courage, dignity,
sadness, humility, and too many others to mention.

Simply awesome pic.

I look at this picture and realise how lucky both the USA and the UK are in having men and women who are WILLING to fight for what they believe in, to the courage and strength of all our veterans past and present I salute you, I applaud you and I am humbled by you all. The soldiers of the USA and the UK fighting for freedom are the human "angels" protecting us all. May the Good Lord watch over them all and send them home safely and whole.

Back
Top Bottom