Extra large egg?

The heated water system is the best I built mine my husband said it was silly to do he now says ok you were right it gets to single digits its cold 🥶 it's pretty warm in my coop though they're spoiled
Yes I love not having to hassle with frozen water in this cold!! We got the idea for ours off of you tube . We use a cooler aquarium heater, fountain pump , an a loop in the PVC. ( Gave my retired hubby a PROJECT YAY!) Do you let them out every day no matter what?

Yes I love not having to hassle with frozen water in this cold!! We got the idea for ours off of you tube . We use a cooler aquarium heater, fountain pump , an a loop in the PVC. ( Gave my retired hubby a PROJECT YAY!) Do you let them out every day no matter what?
I never lock them in they come and go as they please my run is predator proof on steroids as my husband says

How old is your SS? Her comb doesn't look very red in the picture, so she may not be laying yet. Mine didn't start until they were 30 weeks. Their eggs are s/m size and cream/tan color. Here is a SS egg next to an ISA egg I took a couple days ago.
20210209_053711.jpg

Back
Top Bottom