extremely small Silkie baby!

Is the sugar/corn syrup working? It wont cure anything it just gives them a little boost and some energy. Just make sure if the syrup is on her beak to wipe it of because my rooster's beak was closed because it stuck to it. Not Good!!!!!!! I hope she makes it! What are you goingto name her?
thumbsup.gif

Sadly, i have to report to you guys, my tiny little baby "Angel" has passed, but i atleast know she knew she was loved and was well cared for and warm, she passed in her sleep. I had been starting to consider culling today as she was still unable to walk eat, or drink on her own but had hope that she would gain the strength she needed but i think her tiny body was just not strong enough!

Poor little baby was the tiniest i have seen , was about 1/3 size of the others only weighed.5 oz, im just glad she went to sleep after her last feeding and, was nice and warm. She lived only 3 days.

Yeah I was hoping for the best, but i think she was just to tiny, and she could not even, walk or eat or drink by her self. So i was caring for her 24-7, I know she is in a better place.

My condolences for Angel, but congrats on the four new ones. I hope they all do well.

Back
Top Bottom