Extremely Tame Coturnix Quail - Cuteness Overload ❤️ [Video]

Ligeia Black

In the Brooder
Aug 21, 2021
Hi guys 😊

I just wanted to share with you a cute video I made of my incredibly tame Coturnix quail eating mealworms and making funny sounds in my new microphone 🤣. It's ASMR, but since it is quail related I thought you could find it amusing 🐦❤️ wishing you all a lovely Sunday!

Hi guys 😊

I just wanted to share with you a cute video I made of my incredibly tame Coturnix quail eating mealworms and making funny sounds in my new microphone 🤣. It's ASMR, but since it is quail related I thought you could find it amusing 🐦❤️ wishing you all a lovely Sunday!

I love this video, because, it is, adorable. 🤗 I wish I could have quail. Have a lovely sunday

I love this video, because, it is, adorable. 🤗 I wish I could have quail. Have a lovely sunday
Thank you! 😊 They make great pets, if you get the chance you should definitely add some to the family haha

I thought I could never own them because I don't have a backyard, so despite what people said I decided to keep them as indoor pets and I absolutely have no regrets!! They don't smell nearly as much as other pets do, they are sweet loving creatures that lay delicious eggs everyday and enjoy being cuddled ❤️ also they get to free roam in the house everyday 😁

Thank you! 😊 They make great pets, if you get the chance you should definitely add some to the family haha

I thought I could never own them because I don't have a backyard, so despite what people said I decided to keep them as indoor pets and I absolutely have no regrets!! They don't smell nearly as much as other pets do, they are sweet loving creatures that lay delicious eggs everyday and enjoy being cuddled ❤️ also they get to free roam in the house everyday 😁
How fun! They're definitally on the bucket list of livestock. Right now my next goal is a goat. 🤭 I'm still in the research stage, we'll see how it goes

Back
Top Bottom