Eye Candy for you guys

Thank you for posting those pictures. What i would do behing the wheel of that thing, HOLESHOTS and smoke the tires from here to white castle
bun.gif

Yeah, you can get where you are going pretty quick in this gal. However, she lasted as long as she has because she's been taken care of. She wasn't jerked around although I imagine she participated in a few road races in her time. The fella who has her now inherited her from his father, and is currently restoring her internal parts to factory specs. It's been a long time since I've seen a car with a trunk the size of hers. I can fit my living room furniture in there!

Nope! not going to show DH because then Id have to mop the puddle on the floor after he put his tongue back in his mouth! NICE!!!!!!

lol.png
Oh yeah, we've had to keep the garage 'rats' away from her. No drooling on the car, folks!

So true! I just wanted to give the guys a break from chickens.

When my 82 year old mother had bypass surgery the doctor told us "She looks good on the outside but she still has an 82 year old heart".

You car looks good on the outside, magnificent in fact, but what about the engine? Engine pics!

Nice car! We've got a thriving classic car hobby around these parts. In warm weather they get together for cruises and shows almost every weekend. We even have folks with new cars like the PT Cruisers, new Mustangs, new Challengers and Camaros (drool) come out to these gatherings.

Quote:
The engine is original with no special chrome gadgets to make her look purty. Even has the original breather and carburetor-although I'm sure it has been rebuilt. She does leak oil and will require brake work-the hubby noted a problem with the emergency brake lines-somebody put them on backwards. (?) Otherwise the engine sounds good, no knocking or pinging, and the old gal is easily started.

Despite her age, this gal could prove dangerous with today's driver who is lead-footed. You push this gal's pedal you better brace yourself and hope your bladder is strong. This ain't no Toyota which will scoot along like a bee. This car is a shark that stalks the road like a warrior on a mission.

Back
Top Bottom