Eye Feathers

I searched a lot yesterday for any articles anywhere describing this particular anomaly, I could not find any. I think you've done what a reasonable person would try, if the feathers grow in again it will obviously be damaging to the eye, so if you were to chose to cull I think that would be quite understandable. Fingers crossed, and time will tell. So sorry this happened!

I searched a lot yesterday for any articles anywhere describing this particular anomaly, I could not find any. I think you've done what a reasonable person would try, if the feathers grow in again it will obviously be damaging to the eye, so if you were to chose to cull I think that would be quite understandable. Fingers crossed, and time will tell. So sorry this happened!
Thank you for searching. It’s happy at the moment so I’m just going to watch it. The hen that laid the egg was my only Polish and I’ve tried incubating her eggs twice with only a 10% hatch rate when my others were close to 90% so I didn’t plan on incubating her eggs anymore but this sealed the deal.

Back
Top Bottom