Eye issue and looking unwell

These are some that are available in the US--they may be available there under different brand name: Tylan, sulfadimethoxine (brand names-Albon, Sulfamed-G, and DI-METHOX), Gallimycin, Denagard (tiamulin), and tetracyline. There are others, but I hope you can fine some.

She has been hunkered down like this for 2 weeks, still eating and drinking and roaming but slowlyv

Her eye looked like this this morning but then closes off and on over the day. She is opening and clocking her mouth, and seems to be struggling to breath. I have wash wiped the eye, applied ointment and have given her a herbal tablet given to me by a chook keeping friend. I'm lost now as to what else to do, no polo yet to take a look at

Her eye looked like this this morning but then closes off and on over the day. She is opening and clocking her mouth, and seems to be struggling to breath. I have wash wiped the eye, applied ointment and have given her a herbal tablet given to me by a chook keeping friend. I'm lost now as to what else to do, no polo yet to take a look at
no poo yet, not polo

She now has her head twisted around and tucked in her wings and is snoring like a freight train

I have found some antibiotics online so lets hope she holds on until they arrive, thanks for all your help

Back
Top Bottom