Fabulously Feathered Silkies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
So my post was at the peak of all this madness and is 100% accurate. I find it ridiculous that she wants to come out of the woodworks now and attempt to clear her name. I have debated this with Dawne for far to long and I have no interest in continuing to play on the merry go round with her. If anyone would like to know MY story and what I went through then please feel free to message me directly. I have proof of EVERYTHING that I have encountered. Also, for clarification, Dawne has directly messaged people demanding they take down their poor reviews or else.. I challenged the or else and not a damn thing came of it because she knows that I will NOT be bullied like so many others have. My guess, she has her friends and family post positive reviews!

I just read the thread and I'm taken back that anyone would think someone would intentionally lie about their experience just to support someone else's experience. I joined this thread as well as others to warn people off my experience. At the time I had no knowledge of any others who experienced the same thing. I came to know Sheri and others only after they spoke in response to my posts. As if selling sick chicks is not enough, the compulsive lying and out right bullying is extremely frustrating. Now she has her Facebook friends, some who don't even own chicks trying to write positive reviews to offset the negative ones. If at any point she took responsibility I'm sure people would have learned their lesson and moved on. The continual lies and accusations pointed at people that did buy chicks is what keeps people, like myself, telling their story.
Kittyntwinstarz - Please email me - [email protected]

Just FYI - the negative reviews that used to be on Google and the like have mysteriously disappeared. You might consider posting them again if y'all had bad experiences with this "hatchery." You might mention this to your Facebook ppl, too.

Edited to add: The other reviews seem intact on Yelp and some of the others, but Google has her at 5 stars!

Last edited:
Just FYI - the negative reviews that used to be on Google and the like have mysteriouslydisappeared. You might consider posting them again if y'all had bad experiences with this "hatchery." You might mention this to your Facebook ppl, too.

Edited to add: The other reviews seem intact on Yelp and some of the others, but Google has her at 5 stars!

The only reviews that "mysteriously dissappeared" were removed because after investagation into the accusations, they were found to be false or unable to be varified by the reviewer and or poster. Yelp has 3 areas they report on regarding reviews submitted on a account.
Recommended
Not recommended
And Reviews removed.
I believe that uou will findbSjeri Minkner submitted 6 and Yelp removed each one because they were proven to be false.

The only reviews that "mysteriously dissappeared" were removed because after investagation into the accusations, they were found to be false or unable to be varified by the reviewer and or poster. Yelp has 3 areas they report on regarding reviews submitted on a account.
Recommended
Not recommended
And Reviews removed.
I believe that uou will findbSjeri Minkner submitted 6 and Yelp removed each one because they were proven to be false.

Fabulously Feathered Silkies - No, Dawne Cullen, they were not found to be false - that's another of your lies. You reported to Yelp that we are competitors so that makes me ineligible to give you a review. My reviews on you were regarding your dishonest business practices & had nothing to do with competition but since we're only about 3 hrs apart & both raise chickens, you were able to have them removed. Hopefully, most people already know about your reputation since you continue to hurt people. Here is the latest - https://www.facebook.com/groups/814539915329216/. Go to this link & look up her name & see where she recently sold chicks with fowl pox & when the buyer asked about the lumps on their faces, she told him those were "normal".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom