Facebook users .....you might want to know this.

Could be... i dont know.
I dont use facebook.. i cant figure it out....
hmm.png

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
If you can manage BYC you can manager FB....

I tried...
hit.gif

And... and.. and..then i tried to play that farm town game and i wanted to plant tomatos and i picked up a hoe.(the kind you use in the garden..not the other kind...).. and then i couldnt figure out how to drop the hoe... so everywhere i walked i made new garden plots because of that da*m hoe....... i was running around in circles trying to shake the thing out of my hands,.... and... and.. and... well..i just quit!!!...
I bet my tomatoes are big by now though....
big_smile.png

I also bet i'm STILL holding that flippin hoe....
he.gif

Last edited:
First off this is how they make money no matter what they say about"fixing the problem" they either do it that way or you get tracking cookies either way it is the same thing look on the right hand side when on FB you will see things that are directed toward you so it is no different then the Post Office giving out your info so you can get Junk mail but hey thats why they are closing on Saturdays next year cause all your Junk mail is now spam......No big deal if you think about it don't want your info givin out do as I do give them another name and town only tell your friends how to find you this way no one will really know it is you on FB.

This has just been My 3 cents worth on this subject.

Quote:
Nooooooooo.... Snopes has been my friend for YEARS and YEARS. Some of my friends HATE that I send them back stuff with Snopes' take on things they have sent me. One good friend almost didn't write to me for several months, because I debunked yet another of her mass-mailings of some horrible caution or another. (She got over it.)

Back
Top Bottom