Facepalm worthy chicken behaviors?

My wife has a small mole on the back of her leg. The other day while she was leaned in her car getting something, a rather large liege fighter cockerel decided that the mole must be a yummy bug and tagged her on the back of the leg with its beak hard enough to break skin. This resulted in her yelping, banging her head on the doorframe of the car and subsequently chasing the offender around the driveway with her flip flop in hand for several seconds. I found it far more amusing than she did.

My wife has a small mole on the back of her leg. The other day while she was leaned in her car getting something, a rather large liege fighter cockerel decided that the mole must be a yummy bug and tagged her on the back of the leg with its beak hard enough to break skin. This resulted in her yelping, banging her head on the doorframe of the car and subsequently chasing the offender around the driveway with her flip flop in hand for several seconds. I found it far more amusing than she did.
Who needs cosmetic adjustment? Just add one cockerel haha I'm sorry, not funny. I hope your wife is just fine! bahhaha Flip flop revenge!

Dropping a tissue she had stolen (pulled from a nearby Kleenex box) into her drinking trough to soften it up and then to eat some of it, thinking it made perfect roughage.
she also used to peck at a heck of a lot of eyeballs when she was young :) We all wear eye patches now.

What is facepalm???never heard of it?

When someone is doing something so odd or ridiculous that you just cover your face with your hand in embarrassment for them.

1691926425117.png

I've had them take the scabs off fire ant bites.

If I've got any kind of wound or mark on my legs I wear long pants in the run.

Back
Top Bottom