Faint Positive with EPT!

Quote:
Do you suppose the babe will be born on a 7?
pop.gif

Anyhow... CONGRATULATIONS!!!

jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif

celebrate.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Do you suppose the babe will be born on a 7?
pop.gif

Anyhow... CONGRATULATIONS!!!

jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif

celebrate.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif

that'd be funny
smile.png
however from the calculator things i've done looks like April 21st or 22nd? We'll see!
big_smile.png

OH and THANK YOU
celebrate.gif
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Heres the test from yesterday and this mornings
smile.png

IMG_5905.jpg

the one from yesterday looks brighter because it was allowed to sit over night before this picture was taken it was just as light as the number 2 one
smile.png
Next testing for me is either monday or tuesday when my expected monthly would be....and better not be lol. Though I know i can still bleed and be pregnant i'd just rather not worry about that.

Its not warm eno
Quote:
I'd rather it be may so i hope you're right (just because mays warmer) and closer to my birthday (june 13th) LOL!

Its not warm enough, but first ones are always late. So I've heard. My first was due Sept 3, he is Sept 14. The best you can do is listen to your body it will tell you what you need ( your mind will tell you what you want.) But thats okay. I wish you both the best. I am excited for ya all. Keep us updated.

Quote:
I'd rather it be may so i hope you're right (just because mays warmer) and closer to my birthday (june 13th) LOL!

Its not warm enough, but first ones are always late. So I've heard. My first was due Sept 3, he is Sept 14. The best you can do is listen to your body it will tell you what you need ( your mind will tell you what you want.) But thats okay. I wish you both the best. I am excited for ya all. Keep us updated.

Not always true, my 1st was due Jan 12th and came on Jan. 2nd and I was in labor Jan 1st lol I just knew she would be a Dec. baby but I missed it by 2 days!

Quote:

Not always true, my 1st was due Jan 12th and came on Jan. 2nd and I was in labor Jan 1st lol I just knew she would be a Dec. baby but I missed it by 2 days!

That is possible too. But mine were never early, my neices were different born 4 to 7 days early. So you are right. Just goes to say everyone is different. I had all mine with no drugs and breastfed. To each her own. I was just diffferent from normal. Dtory of my life I' not normal.

Back
Top Bottom