Faint Positive with EPT!

Oh yeah!! Congrats!!!!
celebrate.gif

That's great!! Mine was very faint at first too... just took it very early.

Well, now you get to look forward to uncontrollable emotions, gastro-intestinal issues I will not go into
roll.png
acid reflux, huge rear-end syndrome (I've made that completely separate from "weight gain"), shortness of breath and the ever favorite aliens have taken over my body movements. I can almost count the toes when my baby gives me a good kick. Im just happy he's aiming out instead of at my bladder like a couple weeks ago
lol.png
oh, that leads me to the tinkles when you laugh, cough, or get kicked
hmm.png
And, I won't even get into D-Day
cool.png
Im looking forward to mine in just 4 weeks. May the force be with me.

Monarc, I am soooo sooo happy for you. I know you've been wanting this for some time now.
smile.png

Last edited:
YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!!
celebrate.gif
CONGRATS! I'm not with you this month though,
sad.png
but maybe Aug. OOO yay I'm so happy for you!!! When is your due date?

eta: I was so excited I could't spell LOL

Last edited:
Quote:
God bless you Msbear, but I beg to differ. I never had any of the symtoms you are describing except weight gain, my first one I gained 68lbs with and the other four was between 54 to 58lbs. I still have no top or bottom. Monarch you are gonna come in this on your own, same as some, different then others. You are your own person and you will read your body better than anyone. That is how I took my pregnancies, all 5. They were each different. God Bless and wish you and your the best. Kim

Back
Top Bottom